Re: [IP] Animas Recall

On 2/23/2011 12:28 PM, Diane Carter wrote:
> Thanks for sending this information as I did receive cartridges within the
 > last 3 months and no letter of notification. I checked my lot numbers to find
> was just 1 digit off from the recall numbers.  I called DHS (my supplier) to
> ask
> about this and they had not heard about it.  I thought this to be strange.
>

> Diane
> .

All of mine were in the group, and I got a call today saying a new
supply would be here tomorrow.  I have the luxury of being able to order
directly from Animas.  And having the regional rep in town and a
personal friend.  Anyone who has not been contacted needs to check their
lot numbers and contact Animas directly.  1-877-Yes-Pump.

Clint