From: "Barbara Young" <email @ redacted>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 16:22:01
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] Screening at LAX airport-Update

I was just out walking my dog and thought about that possibility.
Hmmm, if they asked to see it working, would that present any
problems?? Because it is a brand-new vacation loaner, I do have to
be careful not to let it get scratched or anything and cannot put a
battery in it.

Barbara, mum of Claire 15

<<I went on a trip last year and took my Ping as a backup. My husband
put it on his belt just like it was his pump. If you have two
people traveling you could do that.>>