[IPn] satisfying

Begin forwarded message:

> To: <HELP@insulin-pumpers.org>
> Subject: RE: [IPn] your comments please

> When I first subscribed to IP, I wasn't exactly new at pumping (been
> doing that since 1986!) but had never really had an opportunity to
> talk to others about pumping. So I learned a lot of things I hadn't
> thought of during the first couple of years. For the next few years,
> I found it really satisfying to help the newbies learn what I had
> learned a little faster. I don't post often any more, but I do skim
> the messages and enjoy keeping up with other pumpers. On rare
> occasions, I'm moved to refine or add to somebody's answer to a
> newbie's question, but mostly I just watch and support IP with a
> monthly donation.
> Cheryl

IP needs your help. For the last two days, PENNSYLVANIA's challenge
has lanquished. For this pledge month we have raised $3,165. What IP
needs is at least $5,000 to cover a portion of the expenses for the
quarter. You can help by contributing to the match of PENN's
challenge. There are thousands of you that utilize IP as a source of
information about diabetes, diabetes management, workplace and school
descrimination issues and much more. Insulin Pumpers is able to
provide this to you only because of the support of its
constituency.... YOU.  Your support is vital an necessary. Likewise,
the pump supplies that are provided to those members of our community
that have fallen on hard times are only available because you support
the program that redeploys those items to the people that need them.

What is needed now is for at least 50 or 100 of our 5,000 non-
supporting members to break their habit of ignoring pledge requests
and provide support just this once for Insulin Pumpers which is to
say.... support the other members of the diabetes community by giving
back a little bit.

PENNSYLVANIA will double the first $100 of donations made to help
this effort.

If you'd like to challenge:

or use snail mail:

Insulin Pumpers