Re: [IP] Screening at LAX airport-Update

I was just out walking my dog and thought about that possibility.
Hmmm, if they asked to see it working, would that present any problems??  Because it is a brand-new vacation loaner, I do have to be careful not to let it get scratched or anything and cannot put a battery in it.
Barbara, mum of Claire 15
 <<I went on a trip last year and took my Ping as a backup. My husband put it on
his belt just like it was his pump. If you have two people traveling
you could
do that.>>