[IP] MASSACHUSETTS and area insulin pumpers support group

Hi Everyone,
MA Pumpers insulin pumpers support group's March meeting will be on
Saturday March 13th from 9:30 AM til noon at Baldwin Park 1 in Woburn
(directions below).
Ed Manion, our local Animas rep will be our guest speaker. Ed has
come to several meetings in the pst ans is always informative and
interesting. I'm sure he'll be willing to answer the questions (with
whatever info is available) that membesr have been asking about the
upcoming integration of the One Touch Ping pump with the Dexcom CGMS.
If you've never been to one of our meetings this would be a very good
one to attend. The group is small, comfortable, and welcoming.

Please email me OFF LIST if you have any questions or to RSVP.
Happily, I will be on vacaction in a hot climate (wish you could all
come with me!) withoug email access util 3/6, but I'll get back to
you when I return.
Hope to see you there!

Directions to Baldwin Park 1
12 Alfred St. Woburn

Take Rte 128 to exit 35 (rte 138)
Go north on Rte 138 to the first traffic light
Go right at the light onto Alfred St
Go left into the first driveway after the Chinese restaurant.
It's easiest to go in the side door with the green canopy as you
enter the driveway.
We meet in the "training room" which is the 3rd door on the right
after you enter the building.