[IP] DFW-IUG March Support Group Meeting

 The next DFW-IUG support group meeting will be held Tuesday March 2nd from 7 b
9pm. Our speaker will be Alice Raple with Disetronic/Roche speaking about the
Spirit pump. They are the only company that sends you 2 pumps when you go with
their company. So you always have a backup on hand just in case anything should
 Fifty50 Pharmacy has again offered us their location for our meeting. Alice
will be speaking the first hour and the second hour will be a chance for our
members to talk. For all the information on the meeting and directions to the
Fifty50 pharmacy take a look at our website and look for the bcurrent programb
tab at the top of the screen. www.dfw-iug.org
 Our group is for all diabetics who are using insulin to control their diabetes.
We also welcome parents of diabetic children. Come and be surrounded by others
who understand what you live with.

 If I have left any of the important info out of this message please email me to
let me know.

See you on the 2nd!