[IPn] report card

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

Over the last couple of weeks I have shopped thousand's of dollars
worth of pump supplies to many of our fellow members that are in a
bit of a tight spot right now. This is possible because of the
generous contributions by so many of you to our pledge drive and
donations of extra supplies by those of you with some to spare.

If you would like to contribute extra supples, please make sure they
are not expired since those must be discarded for liability reasons.

... mail them to:

     Insulin Pumpers
     558 Valley Way
     Milpitas, CA 95035

Our Winter pledge drive is going ok so far with 3,165 raised to date.

Yesterday's CONNETICUT challenge has been matched --- a big thank you

to the donors and challenger. Today brings another challenge from
PENNSYLVANIA. This IP forum member has offered a dollar for dollar
challenge of $100, she will match every dollar of your donation with
one of her's up to a total of $100.00.

Your pledges double in value to Insulin Pumpers. Your $10
contribution will be worth $20 to IP, your $25 contribution will be
worth 50 bucks.

I want to personally thank all of you that have contributed so far to
the success of this pledge drive and encourage those of you that have
not yet done so to take advantage of PENNSYLVANIA's generous offer to
double the value of your pledge to Insulin Pumpers. Do it today!

To accetp this challenge,  or to provide even more support with a
sustaining gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the donation page at:

or

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

If you would like to challenge the IP forum members to match your
generosity, visit:

My best regards
Michael Robinton
Executive Director