[IP] Re: Screening at LAX airport-Update

Yup, we will need good luck.

We have five x-ray/security checks to go through on this trip.

I remember years ago arguing with security when I didn't want them to xray my camera, they insisted and said it wouldn't hurt the film.  I had 3 rolls of photos ruined on that trip due to xray damage....

Barbara, mum of Claire, 15

<<I was told in no uncertain terms that it went through the x-ray or it didn't get on the plane.  So, it got x-rayed. >>