Dexcom had a special a couple years ago where they offered the start up for
$499. I took them up on it because I was assured I'd have a "full 30 days to
try it out."

After it arrived, I had trouble getting a trainer. Once we finally connected
and she was able to come to my area, I got started.

It was during the first couple weeks when I was struggling with erratic
results that I called and asked about returns. I was told that they started
my 30 days from the day my order was processed.

I had to argue with two reps and finally talk to a VP because I was
attempting to return it. They tried like crazy to talk me out of it but
without a longer trial period (or an actual 30 day trial period) I couldn't
see paying out of pocket for it, with the results I was getting.