[IPn] Count down

Hi Pumpers and Friends,

A couple of days ago an IP member wrote:

> > Hi---
> > ....Thanks a *whole lot*.
> >     I want to respond/type hints correctly w/o tying up
> >     bandwidth,
> >     and above all, not be a nuisance trying to figure it out and
> >     messing things up on the IP site. I have printed a copy of
> >     your
> >     e-mail for me, I will definitely be trying it all out. I
> >     registered in Dec 2009, and have read the postings back until
> >     2004, learning all the way, realizing that the 2004 (etc)
> >     postings on pumps, etc are "dated", but learning so much
> >     along
> >     the way. But I wanted to get a sense of the "flavor" of the
> >     IP site, so I didn't post inappropriately, or hash out things
> >     already covered over and over. I hate to say it, but "the
> >     check will be in the mail soon". Yes it soon will be. I have
> >     learned so very much, and even though my Endo had me buy and
> >     read the
> >     Smart Pumping book, hearing other ways of explaining how to
> >     set Basal rates, testing, etc, has clarified many things for
> >     me. It seems if I hear others explaining things with their
> >     own experiences, that the procedures finally sink into my
> >     brain and
> >     then make a whole lot of sense. I've always been that way
> >     (Enguinnner :-) and hearing the info from multiple sources, I
> >     suddenly say "hey!, I get the whole picture now, and
> >     understand it now"!
> >    I did create, and I was the only webmaster for about 4 years
> >    on a
> >    medical site (I am too Ill now to do much), so I do understand
> >    how much work it takes. Even spending a days of vacation
> >     working
> >    on the website, as I'm sure you do.
> >     Thank you so much, I can appreciate all the work you are
> >     doing
> >     (been there, done that)--I do understand the late nights,
> >     vacation days, devotion, and all that entails.
> > The very best to you!
> > Ron

As the days count down until the end of the month, the Winter pledge
drive nears its end. The CONNECTICUT challenge still has $60
remaining in DOLLAR for DOLLAR matching funds. Won't you help Insulin

Pumpers secure this funding by making a matching contribution of
$10, $25, or more today?

So far, 71 of your fellow members have contributed to this pledge
drive bringing the total donors and sustaining members in the last
12 month to 428. Please join this select group of generous folks that
bring YOU the services of Insulin Pumpers by making your contribution
now. CONNECTICUT will match all contributions DOLLAR for DOLLAR until
the remaining $60 on the challenge is matched.

There are just a few more days left in February and a few more
dollars to raise to complete this pledge drive.

Make your matching contribution by visiting the donor page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

My best regards,