[IP] going on vacation

Hi,
I don't post much.  I am a new user of the omni po pump.  I'm really happy
with it so far.  My blood sugars have been great with only a few exceptions.
I used to pump a few years ago but stopped for various reasons.  I love not
having tubing!  The pod is a little big but doesn't bother me.  I will be
going away in April and need some advice.  We're going to Aruba so I'll be in
the water.  How big of a risk is it to swim in the ocean with this thing.  I'm
mostly worried about infection.  Should I change back to shots while I'm
there?  Really don't want to do that.  I know it's only good for 30 minutes in
the water. Does that mean I can get out and swim again a few hours later or is
that 30 per pod?
Any thoughts are appreciated!
Donna Clarke