Re: [IP] Medco/test strips FYI

At 03:10 PM 2/28/2009, Bob Stoll wrote:
>RoseLea wrote:
>>With my insurance, you can only speak to the yahoos who answer the
>>customer service phone number.  If you ask to speak to someone else
>>or ask for a phone number for someone else, they tell you there
>>aren't any other numbers you can call.  Period.
>I would suggest you do a bit of research on the company and then
>launch an Executive E-mail Carpet Bomb (EECB).  This technique
>usually will get positive results if used correctly.
>Consumerist.com has details on how to do it right:
>

>http://consumerist.com/consumer/complaint-letters/how-to-launch-an-executive-email-carpet-bomb-259713.php

At this point in time, I want them to train their people who answer
the phone to give accurate information to subscribers regarding their
coverage and how to get things covered.  Not like they do now.  In
fact, I called at one point in time and corrected a person when she
told me that the previous year's last quarter expenses wouldn't be
figured into this year's deductible and she stated, "Well, geez, we
have so many policies, I can't keep track of the coverage for all of
them..."  And these are the people answering your questions when you

RoseLea