Re: [IP] Medco/test strips FYI

RoseLea wrote:
> With my insurance, you can only speak to the yahoos who answer the
> customer service phone number.  If you ask to speak to someone else or
> ask for a phone number for someone else, they tell you there aren't
> any other numbers you can call.  Period.
I would suggest you do a bit of research on the company and then launch
an Executive E-mail Carpet Bomb (EECB).  This technique usually will get
positive results if used correctly.

Consumerist.com has details on how to do it right:

http://consumerist.com/consumer/complaint-letters/how-to-launch-an-executive-email-carpet-bomb-259713.php