Re: [IP] Pumpers Support Group Northern NY Ogdensburg Area

----- Original Message -----
 From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Sent: Sat Feb 28 04:58:21 2009
Subject: [IP] Pumpers Support Group  Northern NY Ogdensburg Area

Several members have provided challenge gifts that can double the
value of your contribution to Insulin pumpers. Please help support
your diabetes forum with a donation to help with this pledge drive.
Give something... whatever you can afford. Visit:

Your contribution will eliminate this reminder from your IP mail

A fellow pumper and I would like to set up a Pumpers Support Group in the
 local area. It could cover Southern Ontario and St. Lawrence County. I hate
 to say St. Lawrence County as the county is bigger than Rhode Island but there
 are many places in the area we could meet. Ogdensburg has a Community Center
that is right next   the St. Lawrence River.   I am sure we could a find time
to meet there.   The local hospital also has a fine place for meetings.
Anyone interested can E-mail me or give me a call at 315-713-4482.
Thank you.
Jim Durr

You're invited to Hollywood's biggest party: Get Oscars
updates, red carpet pics and more at Moviefone.