[IP] Pumpers Support Group Northern NY Ogdensburg Area

A fellow pumper and I would like to set up a Pumpers Support Group in the
 local area. It could cover Southern Ontario and St. Lawrence County. I hate
to say St. Lawrence County as the county is bigger than Rhode Island but there
are many places in the area we could meet.   Ogdensburg has a Community Center
that is right next   the St. Lawrence River.   I am sure we could a find time
to meet there.   The local hospital also has a fine place for meetings.
Anyone interested can E-mail me or give me a call at 315-713-4482.
Thank you.
Jim Durr

You're invited to Hollywood's biggest party: Get Oscars
updates, red carpet pics and more at Moviefone.