[IPn] you've done it again ;-)

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

Thanks to the generosity of many of your fellow forum members, you've

DONE IT AGAIN. The challenge from GEORGIA was fully matched early
this afternoon. Completion of our Winter pledge drive is easily
whithin reach with two challenges available to help you double the
value of your contributions. The first of these remaining challenges
comes from a member in MARYLAND. She has extended her generosity in
an offer to match your pledge DOLLAR for DOLLAR up to a total of $250

Can we match MARYLAND's challenge in the next 24 hours??

Please consider a donation to this pledge drive so we can wrap it up.

We don't need to raise that much more to reach satisfactory goal for
the quarter and there is an outside chance we could reach $6,000
which would be very helpful. If you are financially able to give $10
or $20 or more..

	..whatever you can afford, please do so now.

Insulin Pumpers does not run on air, free love or the goodness of
some gazillionaire's heart. It exists because you help support and
pay for the expenses of running the organization. The majority of
dollars come from YOU, the membership.

To accept MARYLAND's challenge,  or to provide even more support
with a sustaining gift to Insulin Pumpers visit:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml#contribute
or

Use any major Credit Card or PayPal to contribute.

If you prefer to send your contribution by snail mail, address it to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

or by FAX (name, address, CC#, expiration, amount, email addy)
to: 1-408-942-7321

My best regards
Michael Robinton
Executive Director