Re: [IP] Medco/test strips FYI

> Then I guess Medco can show me where in the contract is limits me to
> 800  test strips for 90 days.
> Barry  (Atlanta)

Medco does not have a contract with you and they are not obligated to
divulge their very private contract with the insurance company. They
are a "fulfulment" entity, they are just providing a service for
which they are compensated by YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY.
The latter is who you want to pick the fight with and who is
responsible to YOU for the delivery of service, not Medco. Medco for
better or worse is a third party to the agreement and has no
obligation to you whatever. Don't waste arguing with them, they can't
fix the problem. Talk to your insurance provider.

Being agravated at Medco because they won't give you more than 800
strips per month is like a crook being mad at the cops. Cops don't
make the laws, legislators do. In this case, Medco is not party nor
do the have any flexibility in delivering service to you. It's all up
to the insurance company. In my view, that's the whole point for the
insurance company. They are happy for you to be pissed off at Medco,
it keeps the attention focused away from them. Go after the bad guys
in this agreement, the INSURANCE COMPANY, not Medco, they can't help
you at all.