[IP] Anyone near Alaska who wears Animas??

Hi I am soon to be getting trained on my Animas pump/Ping system, but I
am having problems with the local hospital who is suppose to do the
training, and now I am having problems with my Minimed pump also, so I
am trying to get trained before they can do it(Feb 17th).

I also cannot seem to get an answer from the person at Animas who is
handling my paperwork, but I am wondering if Animas has any local Reps
who can train at my home? It is so much easier for me to do it this way
since I have 2 young kids.

Thank you
Tanya