From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Linda
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 4:18 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] Correction factor for high BGs

John,

Is this figuring really accurate?
What if someone is currently not taking enough insulin to keep their
bgs where they need to be?
Is this for someone to help fix the problem?
I currently take about 57 U/day (basal & bolus combined).
My pump was originally set up 1 to 50.
According to this I should be setup 1 to 30.
Should I change my settings to see if this brings me more into range.

I still would not part with my pump because it is so much better than
multiple shots (my own feelings).

LInda H.