RE: [IP] Correction factor for high BGs

At 01:23 PM 2/2/2009, you wrote:
>  I figured mine and my correction is 30 on my pump and by the formula it's
>28....so I'm not making any changes, but you should run it by your
>endo prior to
>changing anything.

I will be seeing my doc in a week and 1/2 and will suggest the change
if things do not improve.

I am rather a lazy person and so do not get the exercise I should.
Yesterday, and again today, took the dogs for a walk, and now my bgs
are down where they should be with no change to my settings on the pump.

I realize that I could have excellent sugars if I really tried harder
and not depend on insulin to do all the work, let alone taking less
overall insulin.

Linda H