Re: [IP] Geek Question <was Mac Question>

I just proceed and it works fine. (Past the error message)

Judy

----- Original Message -----
 From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
Sent: Sun Feb 01 05:40:29 2009
Subject: [IP] Geek Question <was  Mac Question>

 Even when I used a PC the One Touch and other related software was at best
dicey. Anyway, I think that I accidentelly replace the java that runs the care
link site with a new version that will not work. Can anyone analyze the error
message that I received?
Thanks!

Java Plug-in 1.5.0_11
Using JRE version 1.5.0_11 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
User home directory = \\.psf\Home