When I hit the 40's I seem to turn into a dummy...If I knew that it was
coming...I had already treated for the low.  If I am setting at the computer
trying to figure out what I'm looking at or how to fix something....I can
some times be there a long time before I stumble upstairs to get
something...when there I test...Why I did not listen to or look at the Real
Time Sensor...I do not know.  My sensor is set to go off at 75 and when
thathappens I drop whatever I am doing and check to make sure and treat if
low.  At 35 I require HELP!  I wear the MM Real Time Sensor and it has
helped, only once since I have had it I fulled around and found trouble.  I
am not sure that the alarm went off...but then that was 6 months ago and I
would bet that it did and I found somehting more interesting.  I try not to
argue with the sensor...It's the BOSS...much like my wife!

email @ redacted