Re: [IP] lows

 > What is considered a low for you? How would you react with a reading of 49?
> 35???
> I would like to see how others react with these readings.

 I get extremely edgy when my BG is below 50 - fortunately, that hasn't happened
in quite a while. I have never gone unconscious, even when the EMT's came when
my BG was 18. The paramedic couldn't believe I was still able to converse with

 I was embarassed, and just wanted those 6-8 cops and firemen and EMTs out of my
little bitty apartment, and of course I told them to leave, and I'd be fine, and
of course they didn't, and of course I tripped and fell and banged my head, and
of course a couple of strapping young men strapped me down and started an IV and
took me to the hospital. I don't think I was violent or aggressive, but I do
know they posted an armed guard outside the room where they had me in a neck
brace. I didn't need it, but he sure wouldn't let me take it off.

 I almost always drink juice when my BG drops below 70. Fortunately, I can
almost always feel it, but when it gets below 60, I don't think very well, but
I'm usually well enough to treat myself.

What the heck is an NREMT?

dx 1985 at age 32
MM 522 8/07
CGMS 12/07