 I haven't noticed it when I start a new pod...I'm having issues when the pods
about the expire. Today's been exceptionally bad. I've been bolusing all
afternoon and my BS is staying around 190. I'm new to pumping all together...I'm
wondering if I may need to change my pod every 2 days instead of 3?

 rmmeltz <email @ redacted> wrote: Your contribution is needed to help the
Winter pledge drive.
Please consider making a tax deductible donation to support
your forum. Your contribution is essential to help Insulin Pumpers
continue to provide this service to the diabetes community.
Please visit:

Re: omnipod question:
It seems that when a new pod is started, my BS tends
to rise for over several hours . it does not seem to
be as effective . has anyone noticed this. I know some
shoot a small bolus but I am not talking a need for
just 1-2 units.
--- insulin-pumpers-digest