[IP] lows

I have had many lows in my 51 years of being insulin dependent.   I still say
that my One Touch Ultra is not that accurate.   A week ago Sunday I was
bowling in a No-Tap bowling tournament.   I had a good first game and had just
 thrown a strike in the 4th frame of the second game. I decided to check my BG.
I had already lowered my basal to a temp for the 2 hours of bowling.   My BG
was 41.   I quickly had a regular Pepsi and continued bowling.   I ended up
with a good game anyway.   My endo says my 6.5 A1C is because I have way too
 many lows. She will ask me if I remember a reading of 50 or so and I will say
that I do.   When I do get low I do recognize it and I do have some juice.   I
have juice boxes all over the place.   I also carry glucose tabs.
Jim Durr on the frozen St. Lawrence in Lisbon, NY
Brrr, it was cold last night