[IP] dreaming about highs

 The other night I was dreaming, I was very high during the dream and my pump
was being taken away, I gave myself all the insulin I had left in the pump to
get me through until I could have my pump back. I woke up and in a sleepy state
"felt" this high from the dream and gave myself 8 units of insulin! I went back
to sleep and about 10 min later I actually woke up and thought I would see if
the hight was on its way down yet... My sugar was 110! I never checked to see if
it was high but used my dream to determine I should give myself insulin!!!
Anything like this ever happened to anyone else?
Brittney
T1 15 years MM 522 6 years

"Celebrate we will 'cause life is short but sweet for certain."

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?