Re: [IP] Add on to earlier post of: lows

 When I get low I get very defensive and pretend like nothing is wrong. I do not
want to admit to anyone that I am having a problem (or to myself for that
matter). I am often rude and short with my boyfriend or anyone I am close to and
trust who tries to help and deny there is a problem to anyone else.
  If I do not react this way, I will get weepy and feel like crying and crawl in
bed (or stay in bed) and be very short with my words. I will usually not deny
food if it is given to me, but if it requires someone to go out of their way,
then I deny deny deny there is a problem.

"Celebrate we will 'cause life is short but sweet for certain."

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?