[IP] Add on to earlier post of: lows

My son in law and I have Type 1, I have had it for 59 years, he has had it
for 24 yrs, he gets violent, defensive and denies he needs anything for
 treatment. I get subdued, quiet, sleepy and accept the offer from anyone that I
low. I treat it immediately. My father was Type 1 in the 1920's he reacted
 like me. I also have about 8 friends and relatives who are Type 2. They say
never have lows.

>>>So, I posted about what everyone does at certain levels and now I have one
question to ask and see what responses I get back. When you are having a Hypo
event does anyone get angry, violent, aggressive????