[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V10 #795

Re: omnipod question:
It seems that when a new pod is started, my BS tends
to rise for over several hours . it does not seem to
be as effective . has anyone noticed this. I know some
shoot a small bolus but I am not talking a need for
just 1-2 units.
--- insulin-pumpers-digest

=== message truncated ===