[IP] Hirsuteness and Infusion Sets

Okay, I admit it, I'm powerless over my body hair. I use Inset and
Cleo infusion sets. The Insets stick much better than the Cleo's on my
hairy body.

Short of doing the "big shave" or, worse yet, "body wax," does anyone
have any suggestions on dealing with infusion sets and body hair? I
prefer using my abdomen for sites. My belly is hairy. Other than
somehow making myself double-jointed and auditioning for "Cirque du
Soleil," there's very little chance of me finding a "less hairy area"
for a set.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Hoping I'm not going to have to buy stock in Gillette,
Howard