Re: [IP] dr. rejection after pump failure in the middle of the night?

In a message dated 2/29/2008 4:05:54 P.M. Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

It is  quite easy to inject regular insulin into the disconnect or
guide needle  port on most infusion sets.

Thanks Michael, I'll have to remember that if need ever be.  In 15  months of
pumping I've never had failure, "knock on wood!"

Liz from Michigan

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)