Re: [IP] Add on to earlier post of: lows

In a message dated 2/29/2008 12:07:30 P.M. Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

When you  are having a Hypo event does anyone
>> get angry, violent,  aggressive????

I remember back in the early days of marriage, in the 70's.  When  I would go
low, my husband would try to get me to drink juice with sugar or  he would
try to get sugar into my mouth.  I would clinch my lips and teeth  soooo tight
and he could do nothing.  I would either come to laying on the  floor and he
would be so frustrated or I would come to becoming aware of being  in the car
 with him on the way to the ER. We would never make it that far as I would come
to before getting there and we would just go home.  Since  this was before
monitors we had no idea of just where my sugars were at.   Oh the fun days!!
 Now I get silly, goofy, confused, snappy or angry. But since getting my Dexcom
7 I am warned enough in advance to treat before I  run into trouble.

Liz from Michigan

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)