RE: [IP] Add on to earlier post of: lows

I posted this last May, but think it was worth sharing again:

When my son was a senior in high school he came up with a solution to this
problem.  I too get argumentative and combatant when really low.  Refuse to
admit I need help.  And, to me, I am always right.  Building on that, he
would hand me a can of Coke, saying "here is the Coke you asked for."  If I
asked for it, in my feeble mind, I must need it.  I'm always right - right?
So I'd drink it without any questions asked.  Hubby still hasn't learned
this trick and tells me I need to drink a coke.  I refuse and the cycle
begins.

Betsy, VA
dx 1957, pump 2000