RE: [IP] Add on to earlier post of: lows

Betsy said,
snip...>had to be a sudden drop.  Hasn't happened in a long
>time, but I used to argue when my hubby tried to get me >to drink a can of
coke.

I told my husband this, he just laughed, and said he is in *total* agreement
with your husband. He says I become very difficult to deal with, after all,
what's the big deal with having something to drink after all. I'd like to
say that I'm just fine. *L*

Jamie