Re: [IP] dr. rejection after pump failure in the middle of the night?

 Ok, in my experience, I just shoot it out with my humalog. I do not bother with
using a longer acting insulin. Don't have any available if I needed to. So I
figure about every 6 hours I'd make sure I was checking to see how I was doing
and go from there. ONly had this happen twice in 9 years on the pump. Usually
have the replacement by morning. Its sort of nerve wrecking to not get support
from the doctor when your stressed. But they too do not have your chart in front
of them. So what I'd do next time you see your doctor, work out an emergency
plan for the "just in case"

Christene