Re: [IP] lows

Low for me gets to 55 mg/dL when I feel the 'falling' sensation.
50-45, shakes and starting to sweat. 45-36, impaired coordination and
"... c...can...n't t....t... talk. uh... uh... uh.... t... t...t...
too we..... well" (Deliberate so you can pronounce what I sound
like... at 32, it's almost lights out, just don't ask me to walk, I'll
act like a mosquito moth or 'daddy long legs' flying insect, but can
drink juice and be OK in a few minutes.

I rarely get that low, in fact it think it was twice in 24 years of
going under the high thirties.  Even if I'm in bed, my dogs wake me
and I feel the sweating and shakes and know I have to treat a low, and
that is usually at a 45-42 mg/dL