Re: [IP] lows

What is considered a low for you? How would you react with a reading of
 49? or
35???
I would like to see how others react with these readings.

Kevin J. Clark Sr., NREMT
City of Cleveland
Division of E.M.S.
NREMT
Elyria, OH 44035

I treat when I am below 60, usually with glucose tablets, 1 gram glucose
raises my BG 5 in about 15 - 30 minutes depending how low I am. Below 60
I know something is wrong & test, I've been as low as 38 & still functioned
well enough to get out the glucose tablets & lots of water so it absorbs
quicker. My lowest ever was 23 (pre pump days) I was coherent & ate the
glucose but probably because I was so scared of the reading not how I was
feeling I ate way too much! I also got my neighbour ro to come over until I
felt better.

Annabella