Re: [IP] Add on to earlier post of: lows

 My daughter is almost a teenager but she is the sweetest tempered child I know.
She is always nice and rarely gets crabby or has an attitude. She has only
really yelled at me about 3 times in her life and all 3 times her sugar was low.
She gets very grumpy and whiney. She also gets moody when she is high but she
can fully function with lows in the 30's. She can feel low at 90 if they have
been high for too long though so it all depends on the circumstances. Hope this
helps! =)