RE: [IP] dr. rejection after pump failure in the middle of the night?

Well, that's a bummer and would leave me with a bad feeling, too.  But
doctors are people, and people can be jerks sometimes.  Maybe she had a long
day.  I don't think a half hour is terribly long to wait.  I've had many
pump failures over the years, and never considered it an emergency, which is
the only reason I'd call my endo (or my son's endo) after hours.  Maybe you
could talk to your endo about having a plan in place.
Best wishes,