RE: [IP] Add on to earlier post of: lows

<<When you are having a Hypo event does anyone get angry, violent,

Yes, but I have to be really low - in my teens.  And it had to be a sudden
drop.  Hasn't happened in a long time, but I used to argue when my hubby
tried to get me to drink a can of coke.  I would tell myself I didn't need
it and he couldn't make me.

Doctor told us this was normal.  Ds go into denial and get 'difficult' when
low - hubby thought that was quite an understatement.

Betsy, VA
dx 1957, pump 2000