Re: [IP] TV commercial question.....

I rarely watch any daytime TV, which is when all of
the medical commercials seem to air.  I was visiting
my mother last week and did have the TV on one morning
and heard one of the Wilford Brimley commercials.  I
can't remember exactly what he said, but he was
talking about having a health care team and mentioned
something weird like a "diabetus (hah!) technician".
I'm pretty sure 'technician' was the word he used.  I
have to say that I must be lacking because there are
no technicians on my team.  I assume he was talking
about a CDE/nurse educator but I thought the phrase
was odd.

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987