Re: [IP] Rant about Liberty Medical

At 04:45 PM 2/27/2008, Phyllis wrote:
>I did not clip due to your excellent record keeping; very important.
>I had the same problems at one time. My insurance said I had to use
>Medco (recently added Liberty). I called Tim Cady at Advanced
>Diabetes Supply (1-800-730-9887). He took care of my insurance
>claims and has been sending me my test strips on time and an
>accurate number. It has been a few years now and my insurance
>company still pays him.

I can't use Advanced Diabetes Supply since they're not in-network
with my insurance.  I'd have a larger deductible and larger co-pays
if I did.  :(  I would love to find an easier mail order firm to deal
with for supplies.  I'm currently using Key Diabetes Supply (AOM)
which have been ok to work with, but I still haven't seen where
they've billed my insurance (no EOB for them yet.)