[IP] Wacky new site ideas for thin people!

Hi all,
I am thin-ish and I usually use Quicksets on my - ahem - rear. Or
Silhouettes on my tummy, Quicksets on my sides.

Any other ideas for good pump sites for thin folks? Back of the arm? Thighs?

If you use a Minimed pump and you're thin, what sets work best on those
sites? I find that Sils just don't last long with me. Maybe 1.5-2 days.
Quicksets last for 3 days, but I am having no luck with my usual sites. It
may have been a bad batch of sets, but I've had 3 sites fail in 2 weeks.

Thanks for any help!

Buy what you want when you want it on Sympatico / MSN Shopping