From: Sandy Palmer
Date: 2/28/2007 4:52:45 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Groovy patches for infusion sets

http://www.groovypatches.com/index.php

Has anyone ordered these before??? They look like a LOT of fun if you ask me
and are fairly in expensive.  Of course you would only put them on maybe if
you plan on showing your set.  Just want to know if anyone has any exp with
them.  I might try them.

Sandy
Cozmore / Freestyle / Cleo
Dexcom / OneTouchUltra