[IP] RE: Lancets and other funny things

You know they say we should keep an emergency supply kit handy in case of acts
of terrorism.  What is in your supply kit?
Hmmm, I have one vial of insulin, some spare thyroid and blood pressure pills,
a box of syringes and alcohol swabs, and wait a minute.............some 200,
(Laura, who has been dealing with this very topic on another web site and been
trying to imagine what a raging infection on the pad of one's finger, might