RE: [IP] I'm pumping! And a question

But if you just let it run, you waste insulin and your daily totals are
incorrect!   Devorah Heyman

Stacey, I've disconnected my pump for several hours and just let it run and
had no problems when I went to reconnect.
Margo

Ok, so I can do nothing when disconnecting and the sky won't fall, the earth
won't move??  That's good to know.  I guess I had thought that if I
 disconnected, not only would it be closed at the infusion site but also at
the
end of
 the tubing so that the insulin would have no where to go and wouldn't that
cause
a block alarm or something.  For a shower it's not much time, but next week,
when I hopefully will swim again, it'll be for longer.  Of course, there's
the
whole exercise thing to work out too.

Temp basal ends in an hour or so.  I'm feeling a little compulsive about
testing, but luckily have some work to do...LOL

Thanks
Stacey