[IP] Re: Walgreen's insulin

> <snip> what Both (walgreens manager and district office) told me to
> say is that I would FORCE them to take new vials out of the fridge
> if they continued to put your insulin on the shelves. and if they did
> not like that, they suggested to tell them that you were going to pick
> your insulin up at a different pharmacy.. possibly it is the pharm
> managers doing (having them put insulin on the shelving when ordered).

The problem with forcing them to take new vials out, doesn't prevent
them from returning the *outed* ones back in the fridge for some other
unsuspecting customer - perhaps that has already been done and *you*
were the recipient of some. I'd go to another pharmer.

Jan (47 y/o if you don't count the weekends), dx'd T-1 11/5/50, pmpg
8/23/83) & Bluda II (MM508 8/31/04)
Dialyzing since 7/8/02 http://maxpages.com/bludasue -
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (and EVOLUTION OF INSULIN PUMPS
with World's Youngest Pumper)

If you can't eat all your chocolate you can store it in the fridge. But,
if you can't eat all your chocolate, what's wrong with you?