Re: [IP] jdrf sticker

I renewed (as always) and received my new sticker.  Since they are placed on
the outside of the car, they sure don't last long.  I would think they would
catch on and put the sticky stuff on the side where the sticker could be
placed inside the car and out of the weather.

Chuck H.      email @ redacted

-----