[IPn] report card

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

This week I completed the shipment of over $10,000 worth of pump
supplies to many of our fellow members that are in a bit of a tight
spot right now. This is possible because of the generous contributions
by so many of you to our pledge drive and donations of extra supplies
by those of you with some to spare.

If you would like to contribute extra supples, please make sure they
are not expired since those must be discarded for liability reasons.

In the USA only, mail them to:

     Insulin Pumpers
     558 Valley Way
     Milpitas, CA 95035

In CANADA only, mail them to:

Insulin Pumpers Canada
PO Box 324
Lower Sackville
Nova Scotia, B4C 2T2

Our Winter pledge drive is going very well. Yesterday's New Jersey
challenge has been matched --- a big thank you to the donors and
challenger. And.... there is one remaining challenge that when matched
will bring our pledge drive to a close.

Your challenge for today through Monday is to match PHILADELPHIA's
dollar for dollar challenge in the amount of $500  -- yep, that's right
500 bucks. The remaining contributions to the pledge drive double in
value to Insulin Pumpers up to a total of $500. Your $10 contribution
will be worth $20 to IP, your $25 contribution will be worth 50 bucks.

I want to personally thank all of you that have contributed so far to
this successful pledge drive and encourage those of you that have not
yet done so to take advantage of PHILADELPHIA's generous offer to
double the value of your pledge to Insulin Pumpers. Do today!

To make a matching donation toward this challenge,  or to provide even
more support with a sustaining gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the
donation page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

or by FAX (name, address, CC#, expiration, amount, email addy)
to: 1-408-942-7321

In the UK <===

Send a cheque by post in pounds sterling or for tax a deductible
donation, use your charity card and/or contribute to the CAF (Charities
Aid Foundation) on behalf of Insulin Pumpers, CAF charity #002139.
or see the UK donation page for more information at:

My best regards
Michael Robinton
Executive Director
For mail list removal write