Re: [IP] Animas IR1250

 When I called yesterday about upgrading, was told it wasn't going out yet. From
what I got at last nights chat, it sounds as if the new models were going out
now and then the upgrades. If I understood correctly, was a little confused at
that. But anyway, they wouldn't take an order for me for upgrades but new they
may.

Kim

George <email @ redacted> wrote:
>I was wondering if anyone could tell me when the Animas IR1250 will hit the
>market? Thanks.
>
>Cindy
>.

Call 1-877-937-7867 - 877-YES-PUMP because it IS on the market

George